Vidyanjali 2.0 is an initiative by Ministry of Education, Government of India with the aim to strengthen schools through voluntary support of individuals, retired professionals, retired government officials, NGOs, CSOs, CSR and community through contribution of services/activity/assets/materials of their choice.
- 43,852 Government/Provincialised schools (98.36%) have registered in the Vidyanjali portal.
- 49919 volunteers (highest in the country) have registered their name in the portal for making contribution to the schools.
- 17924 assets/materials in the form of play material, laptop, chair, desk and bench, books, cooking equipment, water purifier, lab equipment etc. have been donated
- 94,533 ceiling fans have been donated by individuals, alumni, organisations, community etc. under Vidyanjali.
- Providing service/activity in the form of taking classes on course/subject, art & craft, yoga, music, carrier counseling, mental health & well-being, self-defence, vocational skills etc. A total of 1038 such services/activities are provided by volunteers.