As per instruction of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India AxomSarbaSikshaAbhiyan Mission instructed all Govt. / Prov. Schools to observe SwachhtaPakhwada during the period from 1st – 15th Sept/ 2017. Series of activities on Swachhta were performed in schools of the state. Some of them are as follows:
- Meeting of SMCs/PTAs and teachers on second day of the pakhwada to highlight the importance of cleanliness and sanitation among children and teachers; and to encourage and inspire them to continue with the good practises for hygiene and sanitation in school as well as home.
- Children spoke about Swachhta in morning assembly
- Class quiz organised on swachhta
- Teachers inspected sanitary facilities in each and every corner of school / institution and make personal /plan for upkeep of the facilities
- Special Drive organised to clean schools / institute on large scale with the help of students /teachers /staff
Held in National/State/district /blocks during SwachhtaPakhwada. Some best painting painted by students during SwachhtaPakhwada are displayed below: