- Fund release from Government of India & Government of Assam.
- Release of fund to districts and sub-district level based on approved plan of action.
- Timely collection of Utilization Certificates from end users and submission of the same to the appropriate authority.
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts, expenditure details manually as well as in Accounting Software.
- Timely submission of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Accounts Report as per prescribe format to the appropriate authority.
- Monitoring and Supervision
- Monthly sharing cum Meeting with Finance & Accounts functionaries in Block, District & State Level.
- Regular field visit by Block Level Accountant and other Accounts functionaries.
- Quarterly Internal Audit done by qualified by CAs on concurrent basis up to Block Level.
- Statutory Audit up to Block Level done through CAG empanelled CAs.
- Preparation of Audited Annual Accounts along with Utilization Certificate to the GOI.
- SMCs functionaries training on maintenance of Accounts and Utilization of fund etc.
- 5 days mandatory training of Finance and Accounts functionaries as per FMP manual, GOI.
- Development of training materials/ modules.